Friday, October 8, 2010

Busy, busy weekend ahead

Wow, there is so much to do this weekend I do not know where to start. Wells Fargo has put together a team to walk in the Race for the Cure tomorrow in honor of a friend and coworker. Hadley and I will be walking in the one mile. Then it is my Scentsy team meeting at 2 and Hadley's last 2 football games to cheer/dance at tomorrow night. A sweet friend has offered to take the kids to the park tomorrow to play and have lunch so that I can have some "me" time. Ha! Does that really exist anymore? It was perfect timing since I am not prepared for my meeting and that will give me some uninterrupted time to prepare!

Hadley has a birthday party just down the road from our house Sunday. Of course, I will also have an arena full of cowboys practicing. At some point I must visit the grocery store! I'm ready for a weekend with no plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment